This first aid at work course is aimed for people working in a higher risk environment where the risk assessment has identified that they require a fully trained first aider for their workplace.
This comprehensive three day first aid at work course is for people intending to act as a first aider at work. The content of this first aid course will provide a higher level of training to ensure you or your staff can administer first aid for a wider range of conditions. This qualification meets the requirements for training first-aiders in those organisations that have identified that staff need to be trained to this level within their first-aid needs assessment.
- The roles and responsibilities
- First aid kits and equipment
- Scene safety and assessment
- First aid priorities and managing incidents
- an unresponsive casualty
- a casualty who is choking
- a casualty with external bleeding
- Conduct a secondary survey
- injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- suspected head and spinal injuries
- suspected chest injuries
- burns and scalds
- an eye injury
- sudden poisoning
- suspected major illness
This course is most suited to:
This three day course is for those who have a specific responsibility at work, to provide first aid in an emergency first aid situation. This course is specifically designed for those who are appointed to act as a first aider in their workplace. This course is designed for workplaces that fall into a higher risk category.
- Cost: The cost of this course is £1425 when run at your venue.
- Class Size: 12 people maximum
- Duration: 18 hours guided learning – over 3 days (excluding breaks)
- Certifications: Certificates are valid for 3 years
Should you require a RQF accredited course we can offer this option click here for more details.
This qualification is for those undertaking the role of a first aider in the workplace. The three day course covers a wider range of subjects than the one day emergency first aid at work course enabling you to become knowledgeable and confident to deal with any first aid incident.
To book this course
Contact us today, We can arrange this course anywhere in the UK with four or more delegates. To discuss the booking of this training course send us a message by contacting us here. Send the details of what you require and we will contact you.